Todd Doors 8300 OAK (FD30)
The 8300 Oak fire-door is designed for modern, everyday use and is made using the highest quality Oak and Walnut veneers. The construction of the door is solid and enhanced by professional engineering for both improved appeal and quality. A simple but striking design proves ever popular with homeowners.
The 8300 Oak fire-door is a traditional door with a more modern feel. This door is designed to complement all of your indoor spaces. The door is made from a solid core of oak that boasts strength and a compact structure. This door is Veneered in an American White Oak Veneer which gives the door a lighter shade, in contrast to the Walnut versions. The look of this door is further enhanced by the use of a clear lacquer pre-finish, which adds to its appeal and smooth feel. The door looks both natural and professional and with its visible natural grains highlighting the use of timber at regular intervals in the design. In addition to this the use of fluted groove detail into the door contrasts with the solid Walnut insert. This gives the door a distinct design pattern, enhancing its desirability and is pleasing on the eye.
- 0mm x 762mm x 0mm
- 0mm x 838mm x 0mm
- 1981mm x 686mm x 44mm
- 2032mm x 813mm x 0mm
- A contemporary style door for the modern home
- Door benefits from a fluted groove detail into contrasting solid Walnut
- Door is manufactured using an American White Oak veneer which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Fire-Rated to give 30 minute protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with Test Certificate
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel