Premdor Traditional Richmond Double Glazed
A brand new range of traditional wedged Mortise & Tenon joint exterior hardwood doors, available in a range of popular styles, sizes and finishes. Traditional wedged mortise and tenon joint construction for maximum strength between stiles and rails. Real hardwood Meranti veneer to both faces of the door, which maintains a consistent grain structure throughout. Features obscure glass in a chinchilla design toughened in accordance with European Standard BS EN 12150.
Premdor has a wonderful selection of external doors to suit all requirements and projects. Manufactured from quality materials, this superb collection of doors will transform the entrance of any home. As well as a range of traditional and contemporary oak and hardwood veneer doors, a brand new assortment of composite doorsets, which utilise hard-wearing, GRP door skins, are also available.
Premdor's external range includes traditional and contemporary veneer doors, Part L compliant doors, composite and external fire doors and French and Folding doors.
- 1981mm x 762mm x 44mm
- 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm
- 2032mm x 813mm x 44mm
- Raised and fielded panels give definition and depth to the door.
- High moisture resistant MDF panels, eliminating expansion and contraction
- Panels are sealed into stiles and rails to prevent moisture penetration.
- Offered as a double glazed or unglazed option.
- Recommended for refurbishment and replacement projects only.
- Door thickness of 44mm (1 3/4")
- Supplied unfinished ready for staining or painting.
- FSC Chain of Custody.