Premdor Traditional Carolina
A brand new range of traditional Mortise & Tenon exterior hardwood doors, available in a range of traditional styles and popular sizes and finishes. Traditional Mortise and Tenon (M & T) joint construction for maximum strength between the stiles and rails. Real hardwood Meranti veneer to both faces of the door, which maintains a consistent grain structure throughout. Toughened double glazed units to help reduce heat loss and increase sound proofing.
Premdor has a wonderful selection of external doors to suit all requirements and projects. Manufactured from quality materials, this superb collection of doors will transform the entrance of any home. As well as a range of traditional and contemporary oak and hardwood veneer doors, a brand new assortment of composite doorsets, which utilise hard-wearing, GRP door skins, are also available.
Premdor's external range includes traditional and contemporary veneer doors, Part L compliant doors, composite and external fire doors and French and Folding doors.
- 1981mm x 762mm x 44mm
- 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm
- 2032mm x 813mm x 44mm
- Raised and fielded panels give definition and depth to the door.
- High moisture resistant MDF panels, eliminating expansion and contraction.
- Panels are sealed into stiles and rails to prevent moisture penetration.
- Recommended for refurbishment and replacement projects only.
- Features obscure glass in a chinchilla design toughened in accordance with European Standard BS EN 12150.
- Door thickness 44mm (1 3/4")
- Supplied unfinished ready for staining or painting.
- FSC Chain of Custody.