JB Kind Therm-L Loire
A striking oak front door can really add kerb appeal to your property. Solidly constructed and finished in oak veneer, these external doors are built to last and many have glazing details with optional matching sidelights, to add interest and bring light into your hallway.
With a selection of contemporary and classic designs, we hope that you'll find the perfect oak front door style to match your home.
These distinctive oak faced external doors have excellent environmental credentials and are compliant to Part 'L' of the building regulations. Meeting the thermal 'U' value (1.8w/m2k) value criteria for new build.
Supplied fitted with insulated glazing units that truly enhance the beauty of these exterior doors. To achieve full thermal insulation properties, the glazed panels have an external face marked upon each door.
- 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm
- Insulated exterior door, with 2 offset vertical glazed panels
- Real oak veneer
- Clear bevelled safety glass
- Solid composite engineered construction for maximum stability
- Prepared ready to finish
- Compliant with Part 'L' building regulations
- 'U' Value 1.7
- Shown as right hand (please state whether left or right hand is preferred)