Premdor Matchboard LB
Improved specification on matchboard boards. Basic in design and traditional in appearance - but, always the first choice for outbuildings. These competitively priced doors are all available from stock. The traditional and rustic appearance makes these doors ideal for paint finishing.
Premdor has a wonderful selection of external doors to suit all requirements and projects. Manufactured from quality materials, this superb collection of doors will transform the entrance of any home. As well as a range of traditional and contemporary oak and hardwood veneer doors, a brand new assortment of composite doorsets, which utilise hard-wearing, GRP door skins, are also available.
Premdor's external range includes traditional and contemporary veneer doors, Part L compliant doors, composite and external fire doors and French and Folding doors.
- 1981mm x 610mm x 44mm
- 1981mm x 686mm x 44mm
- 1981mm x 762mm x 44mm
- 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm
- Doors are suitable for paint or joinery quality high build stain finish.
- Components may be finger jointed.
- Doors are not available factory glazed, finished, serviced or as a doorset.
- FSC Chain of Custody.
- LB doors use 18mm board with 20mm braces.
- Doors supplied ready for prompt on-site painting.
- LB doors are supplied with fixed braces and are not recommended for internal use or for use as a domestic entrance door