Premdor F2X Flush
This popular and cost effective door is ideal for commercial applications. Ideal for locations where a practical, cost effective door is required. Flush doors are lipped on the long edges. The Standard Core specification is cellular and blocked where appropriate for ironmongery. Complementary door frames are also available.
Premdor has a wonderful selection of external doors to suit all requirements and projects. Manufactured from quality materials, this superb collection of doors will transform the entrance of any home. As well as a range of traditional and contemporary oak and hardwood veneer doors, a brand new assortment of composite doorsets, which utilise hard-wearing, GRP door skins, are also available.
Premdor's external range includes traditional and contemporary veneer doors, Part L compliant doors, composite and external fire doors and French and Folding doors.
- 1981mm x 762mm x 44mm
- 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm
- 2032mm x 813mm x 44mm
- It is advised that this range is used for refurbishment and replacement projects only and not on new builds.
- Doors in this range are not typically Building Regulation Part L compliant.
- Flush doors are ready for on site paint finishing and must be fully finished on faces and all edges before installation.
- Glass openings have equal side margins.
- Standard core doors are supplied apertured only, un-glazed.
- Fireshield doors are supplied with clear wired fire-rated glass.