Premdor External Contemporary Croft Solid Triple Glazed
A new and expanded range of modern exterior oak doors, available with a choice of contemporary glazing styles. Solid construction using high moisture resistant MDF with hardwood lippings all around, which gives maximum stability and minimises timber movement. Features real oak veneers to both faces of the door, which maintains a consistent grain structure throughout. Supplied with toughened glazed units to help reduce heat loss and increase sound proofing. Vertical grooved lines do not meet glazed units preventing moisture ingress.
Premdor has a wonderful selection of external doors to suit all requirements and projects. Manufactured from quality materials, this superb collection of doors will transform the entrance of any home. As well as a range of traditional and contemporary oak and hardwood veneer doors, a brand new assortment of composite doorsets, which utilise hard-wearing, GRP door skins, are also available.
Premdor's external range includes traditional and contemporary veneer doors, Part L compliant doors, composite and external fire doors and French and Folding doors.
- 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm
- Grooved panel sections feature clean vertical lines.
- Solid construction eliminates the needs for joints between components.
- High density solid construction allows for excellent screw retention.
- Recommended for refurbishment and replacement projects only.
- Includes a single 20mm triple glazed unit, incorporating a lead and bevel design. Toughened in accordance with European Standard BS EN 12150.
- Door thickness of 44mm (1 3/4")
- Supplied unfinished ready for painting or staining.
- FSC Chain of Custody.