Premdor Croft Part L Triple Glazed
Our collection of exterior 'Part L' doors are available in a range of popular styles and sizes and are all FSCÂ® certified. Supplied fully-glazed for swift on-site installation. This new range has a design choice to suit almost any project. 'U' Value = 1.8 w/mÂ²k
Premdor has a wonderful selection of external doors to suit all requirements and projects. Manufactured from quality materials, this superb collection of doors will transform the entrance of any home. As well as a range of traditional and contemporary oak and hardwood veneer doors, a brand new assortment of composite doorsets, which utilise hard-wearing, GRP door skins, are also available.
Premdor's external range includes traditional and contemporary veneer doors, Part L compliant doors, composite and external fire doors and French and Folding doors.
- 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm
- 2032mm x 813mm x 44mm
- Engineered construction ensures maximum strength between the stiles and rails.
- Features a single 20mm triple glazed unit with obscure glass in a lead and bevel design. Toughened in accordance with European Standard BS EN 12150.
- Real American White Oak veneer to both faces of the door.
- Panels to maximise heat retention allowing the door to meet current Part L Building Regulations.
- Panels sealed into stiles and rails to prevent moisture penetration.
- Door thickness 44mm (1 3/4")
- Supplied unfinished ready for staining or painting.
- FSC Chain of Custody.